Infectious disease prevention measures
July 1, 2023
Hotel Nikko Osaka is implementing the following infectious disease prevention measures.
- Alcohol disinfectant is provided at all the hotel entrances, the 2F lobby, elevator halls, hotel restaurants, banquet cloakrooms, restrooms, and other locations.
- Pictograms are installed to call attention in elevators and other locations where multiple guests may be present in enclosed, close-contact settings.
- Based on the Act on Maintenance of Sanitation in Buildings, fresh air is continually circulated in the lobby, restaurants, and banquet facilities, and the structure ensures that all air is replaced within around 4–6 minutes. The filters used in air conditioners utilize a double structure (middle efficiency air filters) that can remove 80% of 0.4 μm particles and 90% of 0.7 μm particles, helping maintain a high level of cleanness in the circulated air. * 1 μm (micrometer) = 0.001 mm (millimeter)
Measures Taken by Company Employees
- We respect each employee’s judgement whether or not to wear masks.
- All employees disinfect their hands with disinfectant upon entering the facility, and practice careful hand-washing and gargling during work.
- When starting work, all employees undergo a health check (temperature check and report of any health anomalies). When a health anomaly is found in an employee, action shall be taken based on the designated manual.
- In back office areas, regular ventilation and wiping with disinfectant are performed.
- In the employee cafeteria, acrylic partitions have been installed on the table and all employees wear disposable gloves at self-service area.
- Room key cards are disinfected before they are delivered to the guests.
- In addition to regular cleaning, the guest room door knobs, light switches, TV remote control, air conditioner switches, and other locations which guests touch are carefully wiped with disinfectant.
- 24-hour ventilation is installed in guest rooms to continually supply fresh air.
Restaurant and Bar Lounge
- In order to prevent airborne droplets, acrylic partitions have been installed at the cashier counters.
- Upon request, panels to prevent airborne droplets can be prepared with in the banquet hall. (An additional fee will be charged.)
- We are also providing online consultations.